Do you want to transform your teaching through technology? Are you looking to apply college credits toward a master’s program? The UVM Educational Technology Online Sequence can help you take the next step. Did you know:
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that jobs for instructional coordinators, also known as curriculum coordinators, will grow by 13% through 2022*, much faster than the average rate of growth for all jobs.
- The average salary for instructional coordinators in 2012 was $60,050 per year.
Convenience and Integration to Meet State and National Standards
- Our program gives you the opportunity to:
- Take courses online, at your convenience.
- Take courses in any order. Courses are available throughout the year.
- Make progress toward applying for a master’s in Curriculum and Instruction
- Transform your work as a pre-K-16 teacher, library media specialist, or other school-based position
- Build units of study that integrate technology and meet national and state educational standards
- Our program is designed for Vermont and out-of-state licensed teachers, as well as others seeking to learn more about technology in the classroom.
If you want to keep up with your students’ expanding digital skills and interests in web and computer-simulated learning, our program is for you.
Take the first step now! Just fill out the form on the right and we will send you an email with the information you need to get started.