Join us for the 26th Annual Legal Issues in Higher Education Conference October 10-12, 2016 and learn from the nation's leading experts in Higher Education Law and Student Affairs.
Presented in collaboration with The National Center for Campus Public Safety.
Potential Topics Include (subject to change):
- Guns on campus
- Campus policing
- Campus student protests
- Legalization of marijuana and the impacts on campus life
- Transgender student issues
- Academic freedom and civility
- Faculty unions
- Sexual assault
- Mental health and threat assessment
- Study Abroad
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Title IX
- Social media issues
- Clery Act and VAWA Amendments
- Student Athletics and NCAA Issues
- Alcohol use
The 26th Annual Legal Issues in Higher Education Conference will be held at The UVM Davis Center in Burlington Vermont. Space is limited to 250 attendees. Live streaming is also available for the conference but limited to 50 participants. Ask for details,
Space is limited! Reserve your spot now!
Just fill out the form form on the right and we will send you an email with the information you need to get started.