Are you interested in pursuing a career in medicine and need to strengthen your academic credentials for medical school? UVM’s 24-credit Post Baccalaureate Premedical Program offers a one or two-year program designed to prepare you for medical school.
Did you know:
- Students in the UVM program have an over 90 percent acceptance rate to medical schools.
- The UVM Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program has linkage agreements with the UVM College of Medicine, University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, University of New England Physician Assistant Program, Franklin Pierce Physician Assistant Program, and Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
- Since our program began in 1995, students have matriculated at UVM, Dartmouth, Columbia, Harvard, Tufts, Northeastern, Johns-Hopkins, Cornell and many more colleges and universities for medical students.
- Students in the program also go on to physician assistant, osteopathic, chiropractic, nurse practitioner, dental, veterinary, public health, physical therapy, naturopathic and other health care programs.
Benefits of the Program
- Classes are rigorous, and students receive customized, individualized advising and emerge well prepared for professional programs.
- Students can complete the program in 12 months.
- The program offers many opportunities for students to connect with doctors, nurses and other health practitioners at the UVM Larner College of Medicine and UVM Medical Center.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in medicine, the UVM Post-Baccalaureate Medical Laboratory Science Program is for you. Just fill out the form on the right and we will send you an email with the information you need.